Sunday, January 17, 2010



The weekend is over and what another busy weekend it was. Saturday night we had a going away party and today Peter and I did the Sampson Stomp at the zoo and then came home and have been busy all day long. Made a turkey and had a nice dinner and finally sat down on the couch at 7:45 PM. Wow - I'm beat. But I now have a laptop I bought for myself with some Chrismas mone I got and decided to play in MDS. And in the 45 min. I've been sitting here, I created this digital card. I'm telling, this is really addicting.



I can't figure out how to rotate this picture, so you'll have to turn your head sideways to look a it. I think it's pretty obvious which way it opens up. I'll bling it up and then post it here in hybrid form. If you're intrigued, start to familiarize yourself with digital terminology. Hybrid just means, digital and physical embellishments, like stickers, rhinesones, ribbon, and stuff all of us already have. I know you're getting sick of hearing me saying this, but COOL HEY!




No comments: