Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Monday and believe it or not, I am blogging 2 days in a row. I hate Mondays, but then if I didn't have to work on Mondays, I guess I would hate Tuesdays. But for some reason, today wasn't that bad. I guess because I got a good night's rest last night I had no problems dragging myself out of bed this morning. And as Mondays go, it was just another day at the office. But I couldn't stop thinking about MDS and what could I make tonight. My DH is gone tonight playing sheepshead and so I told him that tonight I was going to sit and veg and watch the Bachelor. Do any of you watch it? I swore I was not going to watch it after last week with the babe that cheated on the bachelor - but they sucked me in. Supposedly tonight someone reveals they are pregnant.


Anyway, a friend at work asked me if I could whip out a 40th birthday card for a friend who's birthday is Wednesday and so while I was sitting at the kitchen table watching the evening news and eating dinner, I grabbed my laptop and whipped out this card. What do you think? I'm off to my craft room to "hybrid" it up. So that's it for tonight. Have a great evening everyone and check back tomorrow. I'm on a roll - 2 posts in 1 week - whoo hooo! [Chrissy must be so proud of me.]


No comments: