Sunday, January 17, 2010


Alright so I'm back already. I just came out of my craft room, now mind you, it took time to take a picture of this hybrid card and then download it onto PSE 7 and adjust it a little bit, but overall, what did it take me, about 30 minutes to put a digital creation into a hybrid creation. Check it out!

All I did was added my grey background card on top of a black & white checkerboard piece of background paper and then that onto a cream card. The card dimensions on MDS is a 5x7, but this actual card is 4-1/2x6-1/4". I then added an epoxy exclamation mark by Oh No!, put a black grosgrain ribbon across the bottom where the green border met the 3 elements above, added a little circle paper clip and finally, went and used by glue pen and added glitter to the candle on all 50 candles. How quick and easy. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT???!!!



No comments: