Saturday, November 15, 2008



This was the first Christmas card I've made this year. We made this at our October monthly meeting using vellum snowflake cardstock. The base of the card is Pacific Point (in color cardstock). I cut if off at 1" down from the top, attached a piece of the snowflake vellum to the inside, then attached it on the bottom of the piece of Pacific Point CS I cut off. I then used my cutter and cut the blue even with the back. I attached a piece of Silver Adhesive Paper (by Making Memories) to the bottom to add that little bit of glitz that I like so much on Christmas cards - it gives me an excuse to use lots of sparkly things and lots and lots of glitter. I wrapped a piece of white satin ribbon (from JoAnn's) around the top and attached it with a punched snowflake from white sugar coated cardstock (doodlebug). I added a little dot of red Sstickles to the center of the snowflake. Finally I stamped Happy Holidays with black ink on the vellum cardstock.

No comments: