Saturday, November 15, 2008


I cased this card from Sparklegirl. You can find it on her blog here http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/. I love the colors. She used a different snowflake stamp that I don't have that one, so I improvised and used one from last year that was discontinued. But I love the color combo of the Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red and Grey cardstock. I stamped the snowflakes on the background using riding hood red ink and of course had to sparkle them up with my Stardust pen. The snowflake in the center is embossed using silver embossing powder. Edges of white and red are distressed and then inked. Small pewter brad was added to the bottom. I used a jumbo eyelet and then wrapped grey taffeta ribbon around and then knotted in front. Finally I stamped Merry Christmas in Grey ink and attached a little rhinestone to the center of the snowflake. This may be one of the cards I send out this year.

No comments: