Saturday, November 15, 2008


Supplies: chocolate chip, really rust and one of the designer papers - I believe it was Boho Chick from the fall mini catalog last year (the polka dot one). Anyway, I stamped the tree from Tree For All Seasons, then took a small piece from Autumn Vine Designer Paper and stared cutting out those little leaves on one of the sheets. I know - incredibly puttsy - but I musn't have thought it was too bad because I actually made 2 of these. I was pretty sick of these little leaves by the time I was done with the 2nd card. I also sponged the cardstock with close to cocoa before I cut the leaves out so I didn't have to distress them afterwards. That would be too tedious even for me. Finally, I stamped Happy Thanksgiving on a piece of Sahara Sand CS (last year in color), punched it out using the label punch. Then put that on a small piece of really rust cardstock, attached the brads and then cut out the really rust. Attached to front of card. Hope you like it. Thanks for looking. I hope I inspired you.

No comments: