Saturday, November 15, 2008


Supplies: I used two of my new favorite things - the curly lable and the mini library clips. LOVE - LOVE - LOVE these 2 new items. This was such a simple card. I embossed the kiwi kiss cardstock with one of the Cuttlebug embossing templates (I don't know the name of this one, but I'm sure those of you that look at my site will know which one it is once you click on the image). Anyway, I then simply stamped Happy Thanksgiving on a piece of green cardstock from the hostess sampler pack and then layered that over really rust cardstock. Punch 3 leaves and distressed those then assembled the card. Using the chocolate chip satin ribbon (from last year), I wrapped that around the kiwi kiss cardstock, attached the label with a dimensional. Then attached the mini clip to the top of that. sprinkled some leaves around it and that's it - It looks like it took a lot more time than it did. Take a little extra time and distress the edges of your cardstock. It really makes a big difference in fall cards like this.

No comments: