Saturday, November 15, 2008


Supplies: I used the large Fiskars embossing plate, the diamond one for the embossed image on the Sahara Sand (last year's in-color). I actually ran the embossing plate through my Spellbinders machine - worked out great. I then cut a circle in the center of it using one of the Spellbinder circles (one from the large set). Finally I punched a lot of leaves, distressed each one and then started layering them around the punced out hole. The top piece is raised with dimensionals. The ribbon is some of the chocolate satin ribbon from last year - LOVE that ribbon - too bad they stopped carrying that - wrapped a small piece of the striped tangering ribbon around the center and then attached it with a glue dot. It was still missing something so I glittered the center of the 4 diamonds at the bottom. It's amazing how much that little extra shows up on the card. Hope you like it.


No comments: