Tuesday, June 8, 2010


Someone at work asked me to make a graduation card for her daughter and one of my customers had asked for graduation card ideas. So I made up this card tonight and thought I'd post it quick. I'm sure a lot of you have graduation parties to go to in the next couple of weeks. This is that time of year.
Materials used: Cardstock: barely banana, basic black and very vanilla. The card was generated from my digital studio using Go, Graduate digital stamp. This is a very versatile stamp - I also own it in clear rubber. You can use this stamp for either a male or female graduate. I then also printed out an additional hat from the stamp and cut it out and layered it onto summer sun cardstock and cut it out and attached it with dimensionals, a silver brad and silver cording. I, of course, have to always add some bling so I put a strip of clear glitter sticky paper across the middle.
I hope my card inspires you.

No comments: