Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello everyone out there. Some of you may or may not know how much I am loving digital scrapbooking. And while I love Stampin'Up's My Digital Studio for creating cards, to create scrapbook pages I use Jessica Sprague's site and Photoshop Elements 7. I love to steal away a few minutes to play on it every day if I can. I am finding that I am scrapbooking the ordinary things in my life and it is so much fun.

Anyway, I don't want to get this post to be too long, so I'll just quickly tell you that the layout above is a recent 2 page 17x11 page (8.5x11 each page) template that I purchased last week from Jessica Sprague's site (hereafter JS). This is Template C in case you want to check out her site here. Then I don't know if you paper lovers out there know this, but Basic Grey has started to sell their product in digital form and so I snagged up a couple of their papers which I instantly fell in love with on this layout about Ryan & Laura's new little kitty. This is Basic Grey's Phoebe Angel Island and you can see it here if you want to check out their other digital stuff. If you like Basic Grey - you're going to LOVE their digital items. A little pricey I think, but it's sort of like buying an expensive outfit once in awhile - it never goes out of style and you just love it!

So I'll sign off for tonight - enjoy my layout. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: