Thursday, April 29, 2010

The weekend is almost here - YIPEE. I thought it was supposed
to rain today so my DH and I did all of the yard work last night. I love the smell of fresh cut grass and the way the yard looks when everything is cut and trimmed. So there he was, riding around the yard on the rider mower with his right hand on the steering wheel and his left hand holding the infamous cup of cappuccino. I quick ran and grabbed my camera and put together a layout using one of Jessica Sprague's One Buck Wednesday Template 7 that I bought yesterday. If you haven't already - sign up for her emails if you are interested in digital scrapbooking. She has One Buck Wednesdays every single Wednesday and you can pick up some great deals. She had Crystal Wilkerson's November 09 paper pack for $1.00 - originally $12.99. That's 52 sheets of digital paper for only 1 buck - you can't beat that deal. On top of that she has a lot of freebies she's giving away starting at 10:00 PM tonight and through the weekend to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day which is on Saturday - May 1st.

It's getting late, so I'll quickly post this 2 page layout so you can see it put together. I would love to hear your thoughts, comments, critique, or what you think of digital scrapbooking. I know I'm hooked, can you tell. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Is digital scrapbooking like being at work on the computer - NO WAY - it's way more fun than even the worst day at work.

Don't forget, click on the image and then hold down your control key and move your wheel on your mouse to zoom in on the layout.

No comments: