Sunday, April 11, 2010


Hi everyone. I will be posting some cards but just on my picasa album. Click on the link below to go to Picasa. In the meantime, I wanted to send a quick post of something really cool that happened today. It was gorgeous outside yesterday and today, so I got a lot of gardening done. Today I was working on the other bed closer to the house when I grated a big pile of mulch and what looked like fur and sure enough, underneath were these little cuties. At first I thought they were baby mice but then Peter ran up from the fire pit where he was burning and sure enough they moved just a little bit and you could see their ears. Now try and keep a dog away from there - that's almost impossible. I turned my back for just a few minutes and she had dug them all out of the hole. I gave her a swat on the butt and covered them back up. There are 5 of them in this little tiny hole. I then proceeded to get some netting and cover this huge bush of tulips right next to them. I mean - salad bar right outside their door. What a feel good find. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: