Monday, March 22, 2010


Oh happy Monday. I don't do Mondays very well, so I am going to share with you another card I made over the weekend. Whenever one of my club 10 people is a hostess for the month, they receive a pack of 6 cards as a gift from me for being a club 10 hostess. I used to think "who would want a pack of my cards," but I've had so many comments about the card the club 10 customers get with every order, I thought "hey, I'll be they would like more than one card as my way of saying thanks." So here it is.

As you can tell, I really love the Welcome to the Neighborhood paper pack and so it's another card from there, but then I embellished it with the cute little walkway in front of the house and a little grass stamp I had on hand. I'm sure it's from an old Stampin Up but I can't remember which one. I then stamped one of the little trees from "Trendy Trees" and embellished it with a few little rain dots, added a cute little butterfly from the embosslits.

Enjoy!


No comments: