Sunday, January 24, 2010

So with all of this creating and posting, I'm getting in the mood for a class. Have all of you see the cute little chipboard books that Stampin'Up is selling in their Occasions Mini catalog.
They are only $4.95 and you can get them in the shape of a bird, flower or heart. So how would you like to attend my class on Tuesday, 9th - 6:30 to 8:30 PM at my home and create a cute little "Things I Love" Heart chipboard book. Class fee will include: (1) chipboard heart book; (2) Designer Specialty cardstock (in Occasions Mini) and other miscellaneous items I will add to the class to create your own one of a kind mini book. We will only be covering 4 pages (hearts). The cost of the class is $20 and I will need you to reply to me at stamperwithdayjob@gmail.com no later than Friday, January 29th so I can pre-order the class materials from Stampin'Up. I am limiting the class to 7 students, so hurry up and sign up for this class as I'm sure it will fill up fast. As a bonus, I will throw everyone's name in a hat that signs up and I will draw 2 names. One person will receive the free hostess merchandise and one person will receive the free hostess set.
So I'm anxious to get together and start crafting again with all of you and look forward to hearing from some of you.
As a bonus to those who sign up, I will throw in the instructions to create this 4 photo display or candle holder for you to create with the extras from your materials.

I have also decided to offer my kits for purchase to anyone who would love to make these projects but just can't find a way to break away on a week night. The kit is still $20.00 plus shipping. Email me if you would like to order a kit to create at your leisure or maybe even give as a gift.




No comments: