Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hi everyone. Well as much I've been oohing and aahing over MDS (My Digital Studio), I still love all my stuff. I don't know if it's the feel of things and being able to play with all of those little extras or what. But I love my buttons and punches. This card uses the scallop border punch that you can earn free with a $50 order from me through Stampin'Up. The butterfly is Stampin'Up's punch as well, but that has been in the big catalog since it came out. I did however, punch first one in light pink and then a 2nd one using the clear acetate w/black polka dots that came with the halloween paper pack last fall. Punches work great with acetate and creates a nice layering effect. The red corduroy buttons are in the Occasions mini catalog and available now in this red or pink.

No comments: