Wednesday, April 8, 2009


So here was our kit project from our meeting on Tuesday night. The supplies are: Cameo Coral card base; Bazzill Swiss Dot white; Papaya (for top note die cut); Making Memories Flower Patch Glitter Butterfly cardstock; Animal Crackers Ric Rac Border cs and miscellaneous ribbon.
The card gives you the illusion that it is all one piece of white cardstock, but it's really a 2-1/2" x 4" piece of white swiss dot cs on the bottom with a piece from the Animal Crackers cs. Then I took a 4"x5-1/4" piece of the swiss dot cs and attached 1/2 of the top note die cut and attached it half way down, cutting off the sides so it is even with the white. I left a small white border on the bottom, stamped my sentiment, wrapped the ribbon around it and then attached it to the card using dimensionals. We then cut a butterfly out from the Flower Patch cs and attached it to the top of the card using dimensionals. The flower patch cs is so cute and glittery- if you haven't seen it yet, you can get it at my shop. With butterflies all the rage right now I just knew I had to get some in my shop.
Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Very CUTE!! Love the die cut.