Wednesday, April 8, 2009


Good morning everyone - it's Wednesday and I had my monthly stamp meeting last night and we made some really cute cards. Here is one that I think you'll all like that I cased from a woman named Jan Tink. She has some cute ideas. She is a Stampin Up demonstrator so most of her things are done using Stampin'Up product. The background paper I used is Delicate Dots from Sale-A-Bration. Then I cut 4 ovals using my Cricut - the Basic George cartridge - and it's cut at size 4. One white, one yellow and one green. The yellow and green are embossed using Cuttlebug embossing folders and the stamp I used is Stampin'Up's "A Good Egg." The happy Easter saying is from a stamp I had - not Stampin'Up. Anyway, the green is attached with dimensionals so that when the yellow closes it falls behind the pink border and sort of rests on the dimensionals. Enjoy. After I posted this I opened the photo and I see that it's a very blurry photo. I'll take another photo and post that one tonight.


I'm glad to see more people are signing on as followers. When you sign up to be a follower you need to make sure that you check "public" vs. private or it won't show up as a follower.



1 comment:

Terry S. said...

Oh, how cute. What great ideas you have!