Sunday, February 8, 2009



Here is my version of the valentine card from the Basic Grey Card Kit (they run about $15 and you get 8 cards and all the materials to make all of them.) Anyway, I loved how they used the chipboard in their card and I have so much chipboard, it inspired me. The paper I used is from Basic Grey's Off Beat Collection and I covered the chipboard with the green CS from BGrey Urban Prairie. I ten used stickers to spell out birthday. The little circle on the top is a page pebble that I stamped "happy" on a piece of CS first and then placed the page pebble over it to create my own epoxy sticker. I then stuck it to a felt flower from Stampin' Up and attached it with a glue dot above the chipboard bracket. I love the colors in this card. The base of the card is Baja Breeze. Thanks for looking. I've got several more to download, and will try to get them all on before the end of the week so keep checking back and be sure to leave me a comment so I know someone is out there looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!