Sunday, November 30, 2008



Alright this is the 2nd card I made using Stampin' Up's Accents & Elements, Season to Share. I tried to simplify the whole card process because that's the whole idea behind using the Accents & Elements stickers. I just took a kiwi kiss card base, used two of the borders, white with green and white with red. I left a small space between then where I wrapped the red silk cord around the whole front of the card and tied a knot. I then took the kiwi kiss square label and layered it on top of a piece of real red cardstock. Cut that out and added a shiny silver brad to each corner. I then took the oval sticker that says 'tis the season' and layered it on top of the square using dimensionals. If you purchase the kit or own it, you know that the kiwi kiss square has a white oval on it already that you could just stamp something right onto it. I then just took the Hot off The Press swirl template and added a few swirls - to sort of make it look like swirling snow, added the silver snowflakes and and a glitter pen over the swirls and that's it. Simple and cute. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have the Accents & Elements Season to Share and what you have done with it.

Stay tuned for more holiday ideas.

No comments: