Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday and I'm glad to see you all made it to the weekend. First things first this morning, I finally trashed the rest of the Christmas cookies that have been sitting in tins on our counter. Enough of those and way too tempting to just eat one every once in awhile. Then I talked to Chris for a little bit and then fired up the laptop and poured myself a cup of coffee.



I had purchased some digital downloads from Stampin' Up yesterday and thought this would be a good time to download those. The nice thing is I can download them to my laptop and then later, when I take my flash drive over to my desktop and I have a few extra minutes, I can go to Stampin'Up's website and download those same things onto my desktop. You can download MDS onto 2 computers in your home and that applies to elements you purchase as well. One of the things I purchased was "The Write Stuff" digital kit because it has some tags in it with the curly label in the kit which I could duplicate by punching if I wanted to add depth that way to my project. The one thing I would warn though is to be sure if you are putting a curly label tag on your project, make sure you don't alter the size too much - or a little tip - punch a curly label out and hold up to the screen on your computer to see if it comes up the same size on your digital card as your punch size. When I create a card in MDS, I view it at 75%, but when I would be comparing label vs. digital, make sure you are viewing at 100%. So here's the digital card I made this morning.


Have a great weekend everyone. My company holiday party is tonight, so I don't know how much I'll be creating tomorrow, but who knows. I've got a few other cards I made to go to the club 10 hostess in January and I'll post those either later or tomorrow.

May you always have time to play and create something beautiful.

No comments: