Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YEAH - I'm up and running with a new and improved blog. I can't believe first of all how badly I had messed mine up, but that I actually have a working blog with ordering buttons, and a slide show and everything. How cool is that?

As most of you know, I had some foot surgery a week ago and so I am off of work trying to heal. For some reason, I'm feeling exceptionally groggy today from my medication. So I'm not going to stay on long but thought I'd just post a quick picture of my foot that I took while laying on the couch.



I have a lot of halloween and Thanksgiving cards that I made this year that I would love to post to my blog - so maybe in little increments I will be able to get to that. Until now, back to the couch for a snooze. I haven't even had a desire to get up and create anything, so I am obviously still in the early healing stages. I thought it would take a lot to keep me down, but I haven't had any problem just laying around (and having Peter wait on me - hey why not use that to my advantage in every which way I can right?)

Let me know what you think of my new and improved blog




No comments: