Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend projects

So I finally had a free weekend - meaning we didn't "have" to be anywhere. I had a lot of things I needed to get done in the yard before winter sets in and as cold as it got on Saturday,I'm guessing that's not too far away. Anyway, I was able to play in my craftroom a lot this weekend and my goal was to use some of the stuff I had in my stash to make some halloween cards. I LOVE halloween - but mostly just love all the cute stuff out there and the colors - who can't love these colors.

But first I wanted to post the pictures of those home decor items I mentioned in my blog last week. So here goes, the one that has all of the fall words is hanging in our bathroom and the other 2 are in our back porch area. I'd love to hear what you think of these - but I think they are too cool and a great way to use up some paper.0





No comments: