Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello everyone. It's been way too long since I've posted on my blog. As you may or may not remember. I was taking a class to "bling out my blog" and I kept promising an even better blog for you to all view my creations and read about my life. We I guess I'm more computer illiterate than I thought because I was never able to figure out how to "bling out my blog," and so it's been sitting. Have you ever started to work on a project and about halfway through it looses it's appeal and you just dread finishing it and so it is left unfinished. Well that's the case with my blog.

However, I am happy to inform you that I have found someone to help me with my blog. Her name is Michelle Laycock and she designs blogs. How cool is that! So I know she is very busy and my turn will come up any day now, but in the meantime if you are checking in once in awhile to see what's new, I apologize and hope you will hang in there with me and continue to check back.

I have been working a lot on little mini books for myself over the summer and have been making a lot of cards and selling them at work to friends who love my creations. I still haven't found a way to photograph them so they look as beautiful on my blog as they do in person. So many blogs I visit show you gorgeous photos of their creations. If anyone is reading this and has any tips, I'd love to hear what your thoughts are on this.

I am heading to Minnesota for the weekend for Scrapfest - more specifically, the Mall of America - and can't wait to get some great ideas from the vendors there and the classes I've signed up for.

I hope you all had a wonderful summer. It's sad to know it's coming to an end, however, us here in Wisconsin are finally getting some beautiful summer days, so we're not complaining too much about the gorgeous weather we've had.

Until I get back from Minnesota, have a great week and check back for my new and improved blog coming soon to a location near you.

No comments: