Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Smiley from millan.net

One more I couldn't resist - I mean who doesn't know I'm the glitter queen. This blogging stuff is so incredibly time consuming but it's so rewarding when you teach yourself something new and can add something to your blog.

For those of you that follow my calendar, I was initially going to do a mini book for Mother's Day this coming Saturday - well as life goes, that isn't going to work out and so I'll have to email you with the date. I do have a sample mini book I am putting together and it is a "peek-a-boo" Millan.net album about the women in your life, but I don't know if I'll be able to have the class before mother's day because of some personal things in my life (like men making decisions I can't control), so watch my blog for an update on this. I also will NOT be selling my things at the craft sale that I thought I was going to do on May 2nd. This completely fell apart (again - men).

However, I would like to have a monthly stamp meeting in May before the weather gets too nice and no one wants to be inside making cards so I'll send an email to everyone about that. In the meantime, enjoy the animation to my blog and keep checking back.

As always thank you for looking and I'll put together some blog candy to give away before the weekend. So post a comment and I'll put your name in for a drawing.

No comments: