Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Another Stampin' Up Clearly Thanks overlay card. This one I attached using 4 small glue dots in each corner and then I had some adhesive pearls I put over the glue dots on top so they don't show thru. Supplies: Cardstock: kiwi kiss, whisper white, riding hood red and swiss dot printed overlay. Misc.: 5/8" satin ribbon (occasions mini catalog); Bright Delights Rub-Ons. I actually rubbed these onto white cardstock and cut them out and attached them (the pear and oval). The rub on is rubbed right onto the ribbon and it is from "Chit Chat - #111804." Don't forget - you can order all of these products through me or through my website at http://stamperwithdayjob.stampinup.net. Enjoy! These were fun cards to make.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Very cool, I'll have to get me some of those!!