Friday, November 28, 2008



Well, hopefully from here on out I will be just posting Christmas projects to inspire you before the holidays. This is a Teresa Collins card. It comes perforated on a 12x12 sheet and the envelope that is pictured below comes along with the card. You get 5 miscellaneous tags to embellish the cards with but how simple is that for a Christmas card. And all for only $1.00 - your card and envelope. Of course I had to glitz it up so the December 25th circle tag has Doodlebug's sugared cardstock behind it and I cut that out using a scallop decorative scissors. A dimensional won't stick to the glitter on the cardstock, and yet I wanted it to be dimensional, so I punched a small hole (large enough for a dimensional to fit through and not onto the glitter and that way it gave the depth I was looking for. The last thing I did was stamp "MERRY" above the word Christmas which was already printed on the card. I put a self stick adhesive rhinestone over the "i" for Christmas and that added just the right amount of bling.

And we're off, so keep posted for more Christmas ideas and maybe a few gift giving ideas as well.

No comments: